Original sketch of the iconic 1930’s silk dress worn in the film Atonement by Keira Knightley, designed by Academy Award nominated costume designer Jacqueline Durran. The striking emerald green color was specifically requested by the film’s director Joe Wright.
He’s like the fucking infomercials where white people mess up at life.
dear god, eyesex
look at those fucking 3 mile long legs
this is ridiculous.
Polish photographer Michał Karcz has used a combination of photography and digital manipulation techniques to create a series of breathtaking landscapes pulled straight out of his “dreams, desire, imagination and fears”.
More great quotes about libraries on photos of beautiful libraries
After the amazing response to the last one of these I made, I’ve put together more great library quotes - this time adding in your suggestions - including one from this awesome song. Keep quiet and read books:
- George Peabody Library - Baltimore
- Biblioteca Joanina, University of Coimbra - Portugal
- Royal Library of the Monastery of El Escorial - Spain
- Melk Monastery Library - Austria
- Queen’s College Library, Oxford University - Oxford
- Abbey Library St. Gallen - Switzerland
- Strahov Monastery Library - Prague
Click to see full size. Support your local library, kids. Read part one.
i just realized that “never” is a contraction of “not ever”
and “blush” is a contraction of “blood rush”
also “studying” is a contraction of “student dying”
and “tit” is a contraction of “touch it”